Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Personal Update

Hey, guys. I'm still alive. Just incredibly busy with stressful adulting things.

I got the renewal notice for my driver's license. "you have to come in; new picture, blah blah blah" I knew that much. "You need your SS card and birth certificate and blah-" what? >_> Since when? Dig around... no SS card. Had to drive out to Temple for that. Twice because the one day I chose to go was a half day and there was no place to park and a line out the door. So I went back the next day and was actually the first person called. Yay! So I went ahead and got my car inspected on the way back. For registration, ya know? SS card came in and I went all the way down to Pflugerville to do my license. Fancy new building. Took 10 min. *phew* My mom and I are going to vote early tomorrow and as soon as I get paid I'll take care of the car registration. *falls over* I should be able to do that online.

All the adulting all at once. Hopefully that'll rack me up enough Universal goodness ("I was a good girl, can I have some cake now?") for a decent birthday next month. Already treated myself to $50 worth of Julep goodness - including Scorpio. So I have that to look forward to. Not all nail polish. I wanted to try their eye shadow sticks and whatever it is their eyeliner is supposed to be.

Thankfully the Swagbucks goals have been pretty low. I haven't been sleeping well... or much... waste a lot of time just laying on the couch staring at the inside of my eyelids. Which reminds me... gotta do this snack log thing. That'll be $25amazon if I can stop forgetting to log in.

Also, getting behind on the Fallout because Plants vs Zombies is doing a Halloween challenge thing where we can unlock Halloween themed clothes for the characters. So I've been working on that. Halloween is the best. Any Pokemon Go players out there: they're doing a Halloween thing, too! Starting tomorrow, I think.

Uhm... I think that's it? I do have some snazzy new ILNPs, plus some other polish pictures just waiting to be posted. I've... kind of been playing a ridiculous amount of Minecraft to take my mind off all this adulting and stress. Speaking of! Time to go feed the kitties. *sigh* Y'all take care out there and I'll be back... I'm gonna say sometime in November. Possibly after my birthday. (^_^)"/"

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of stuff to sort through. Apparently October is meant to be the month that everyone has to do stuff they don't want to and that keeps them from playing (with polish or a game ;) or basically doing anything fun... Same here, but I'm going to sit down today until I'm all caught up (and freak out about all the neglected stuff later ;)

    I can't wait to see those ILNPs, although I'm kind of afraid as well... my wishlist will probably expand again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wishlist will definitely expand. lol I do have a ton of polish pics on my phone, just trying to muster up the motivation to post again.

      Delete
  2. I know you're still alive even in 2017 'cause I've seen you around. Glad of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, very much alive and also very much slacking on the blogging. I do still want to do it... I just need some breathing room. :/

      Delete

I love hearing from you!